Welcome to ALLTEC.
Experts in Laser Marking
FOBA at AmCon Design & Contract Manufacturing Expo, 6.-7.11.12, Detroit, USA
- FOBA at MD&M Minneapolis, 31.10.-01.11.12, Minneapolis, USA, more details
- FOBA at (China International Industry Fair 2012), 6.-10.11.12, Shanghai, China, more details
FOBA at FMB, 7.-9.11.12, Bad Salzuflen, Germany
FOBA at SWTAL, 8.-10.11.12, Lüdenscheid, Germany
- FOBA at Manufacturing Indonesia, Machine Tool, 5.-8.12.12, Jakarta, Indonesia more details
As one of the international market and technology leaders in the development and manufacture of laser marking systems, ALLTEC, in the form of the Laser Business Unit, has since 2004 been part of the Product Identification Platform of Danaher Corporation (NYSE:DHR). Within this framework, the ALLTEC Laser Business Unit is the development and technology center for the laser marking division. The Laser Business Unit's highly developed products are brought to the market via a global sales network operating from international locations with the support of a network of powerful partners. Thousands of installed systems and satisfied clients provide not only daily confirmation of the status we enjoy, but also motivation and impetus to continue excelling ourselves.
Join those who take us at our word: Make your mark.
- Use our high-tech laser marking systems for your product marking and coding. Acquire the benefits for yourself and your company from the expertise and long tradition of experience of our international team.
- Use our solutions for product marking, solutions which are applied in virtually all sectors with countless materials and marking content. Whether in the key markets of packaging, electrical engineering, electronics, the automotive industry, extrusion, and pharmaceuticals, or for the marking of paper and board, plastics, metals or organic materials – our lasers make your mark with the information and data which you must or wish to put on your products.
- Exploit our know-how as a skilled and reliable partner who is always available for support.
09.2012: FOBA launches new website
FOBA goes online representing itself in its realigned look and feel on its brand new website www.fobalaser.com and its recently launched social media sites on facebook, YouTube and Google+. Find out more ...
10.2011: FOBA with a new brand image
With the acquisition of FOBA by ALLTEC and the consequent integration into ALLTEC GmbH in 2009, the FOBA brand has continuously changed and developed. The sales brands ALLTEC and FOBA have merged to form a new brand – FOBA, which is now ALLTEC’s only brand for sales and service in markets for part and component marking. This strategic consolidation significantly influenced the brand personality of FOBA and it became necessary to redesign its image. Find out more ...
09.2009: ALLTEC acquires FOBA Technology + Services GmbH
ALLTEC has acquired the Lüdenscheid based FOBA Technology + Services GmbH. The Federal Cartel Office has agreed to the acquisition. The now legally recognized merger of both companies brings together more than 65 years of combined experience, focusing on laser marking and engraving. Find out more ...
NEW fiber laser markers ALLTEC LF100 & LF200
Our small, flexible and reliable pulsed fiber laser marker for the utmost applications in the electronics, automotive and tools and metal industries: